Some tips related to cooking!
- Hi friends!I am a house wife and a good cook and I have some experience in the cooking and working in the kitchen let me shared some of them.
- Before cutting onion peel the cover and put them in the fridge for sometime it will not make you cry.
- Before boiling milk spread a small amount of butter on the bottom of pan it will never spill out.
- Fritters gets hard no problem just put one beaten egg in a batter and dissolve the batter with warm water.
- While boiling rice put one tbsp vinegar the rice grain will be whitening plus turns long.
- Chicken stinks sometimes after water washing put one tbsp curd on it massage and leave it for ten minutes then wash and drain pungent smell will dissappear and chicken will get clean effect.
Image Credit » mine!