It's Been A While...
Hey there, everyone. It's been a while since I've gotten around to posting in here, so I wanted to just post a few life updates.
- My work has been going okay. I've gained a few clients on Fiverr, while learning when to say "no" (but in a professional matter). I'm also still working on Textbroker weekly, and occasionally Zerys. Well, it's been about a month or two since I've been sent any work on Zerys, and I'm not taking anything off the job board because they're "auditions" and I'm not auditioning when I can use that time to write for other clients.
- I'm still working on fixing my sleep schedule (and time management). I'll actually be going to bed in a few minutes. I'm also trying to eat healthier. Fixing my sleep schedule, time management and eating habits has been a struggle, but I'm going to keep trying until I get it right.
- I've been dying my hair burgundy and magenta for a little over a year. I do like the red tones, but I'm also over it, so I've gone back to brown. I bleached my hair for the first time, and I used a medium ash brown dye to cancel out the red tones and somewhat match my natural hair color. I did leave my fronts (not necessarily bangs, but two shorter pieces) blonde though. It's been a while since I've done the brown/blonde again, but I'm happy with the overall results.
- I did see New Kids On The Block back on July 6th in Hershey. It was cold and wet thanks to the rain, but at least it was 100 degrees and humid. I did have a few things bothering me, but I'm using it as a lesson, and I'll just have to make the next tour even better. :) All in all, I did have a blast seeing my boys again. :)
- WWE Raw was here at the beginning of the month, and they'll be back (for a Raw event) in December. I didn't go to the one a few weeks ago, and I doubt I'll go to the one in December. I'm a still a huge WWE fan, I just don't go to every show anymore, especially when I'm also saving for NKOTB-related stuff. I did attend WWE Smackdown back in April, and I had a blast! :)
- I'm looking forward to fall. The cooler weather, pumpkin patches, orange leaves, scary movies, Halloween and Thanksgiving.... it's a fun season. :D Besides, I miss my beanies, cardigans, hoodies, leggings and boots. I don't miss lugging around my coat in the winter, but oh well lol.
Welp, I guess I've posted enough updates. I mean, nothing much out of the usual has been happening. I'll TRY not to make it months before I pop up in here again. Either way, I hope you all have a great week! Take care! :)
Photo Credit: I made this photo using PhotoImpact 6.
Image Credit » Photo Credit: I made this photo using PhotoImpact 6.