Updates On My Life....
Heyyy, peeps. I have no idea how many of you follow me on MyLot, so I figured I'd give a little update on my life since I last posted on here in 2015 (outside of the previous post).
- I'm still working from home as a freelance writer. When I last posted, I was mainly working on Textbroker and Zerys. Well, now I'm mainly working on Textbroker and Fiverr. The work on Zerys has been non-existant for quite a while, which is a shame because I did like that website. There are a few more eggs I'm thinking of adding to my basket.
- We haven't babysat my best friend's son in about two years, outside of a month or so when he was in between daycare centers. It's not because of a falling out or anything like that, but because she wanted to get him around more kids his age. We're still very close with that little guy. Now, he's in Kindergarten. I cannot believe how time flies!
- I'm still into wrestling, but I haven't taken a wrestling trip since SummerSlam 2015, which I have posted about in here. For one, my travel buddies and I are still close, but are on different paths, so it's not always easy to plan. And secondly, I simply can't afford it. I may be going to Wrestlemania 35 in NJ/NY, same place I attended WM29 in 2013. Only this time I'll be going with my best friend, and it'll either be for the weekend or just the day. I'm hoping to run into my crew though, but I'm not sure who all is going yet (outside of one person who goes every year).
- I've had a lot of favorite bands growing up, but there's one that has always had my heart since I was four-years-old. I could go so long without listening to them, and then bust out with their "Greatest Hits" CD out of nowhere. And that band is New Kids On The Block, who reunited in 2008. I finally saw them live in 2016 when my best friend brought up the Mixtape Festival, and I figured it was time to finally see them. I'm sooo glad I did. It basically "re-kindled" my love for them. I'm back in the loop full-force, and I even saw them last year during their tour. And on top of that, Donnie Wahlberg and Danny Wood follow me on Twitter. Never has a band made me feel as happy as they do, but maybe that's why after almost 30 years, I still gravitate back to them. This is one of the reasons I cannot afford a huge wrestling trip. I still love wrestling, but I have other interests and I'm HOPING to attend their next tour with floor seats.
- Linkin Park is still my other favorite band though, and I was heartbroken over Chester Bennington's death. :(
- We also have three dogs now. My Aunt passed away in May (from Lung Cancer). :( When she passed away, we got her dog, who is so small (but the oldest of our three) and such a sweetheart. She's being well taken care of here.
- Oh, and I've been dying my hair burgundy for the last few months. No reason, I just wanted a change from the usual brown/blonde. I've dyed it magenta though, but I'm not doing that again until next year, providing I can get floor seats to NKOTB. I also wanna try the violet one too (I used the L'Oreal magenta dye for dark hair, which comes in violet, and lately the Revlon burgundy dye).
One quick question - is there a way to see who is still following me, or who I'm following, on here? Thanks.
I'm not sure if there's much else to update with, as things seem different but aren't that different, if that makes sense. Some of these updates are smaller than others, but they're still updates, nonetheless.
I may be posting again this tomorrow and this week, and I have the post in mind, so I'm gonna wrap up this one and get to it. I'll be using my username graphic until I stop being too lazy to do the Pixabay stuff on here lol. I was out for a good chunk of the day and I'm tired. Take care, everyone! :)
Image Credit » I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.