I managed to actually fix my Google Search Page in SeaMonkey simply by FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
I managed to actually Fix my Google Search Page in SeaMonkey simply by FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
It is a thing I normally do not do. That is, alter CODE in an HTML document in a browser, but since I got the instructions from a tech support guy at Mozillazine specifically for my particular issue, I risked everything by doing the changes STEP BY STEP.
It's good to have support when you need it most and you don't have to be a genius to follow simple instructions. I needed confidence and patience which I have little of both, but managed to do it right and now I have no more issues with cursor being up in the corner and not allowing text to go all the way across the window text entry field.
Now that I managed not to uninstall my browser but instead simply modify code in one single line of commands I managed to override the mistake that was made either by myself by typing in the wrong keys while half asleep at the computer the other day or there was a real bug in the machine that twerpulated things just to make me nervous enough to give me a headache.
Image Credit » https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/11/07/11/51/nose-1031559_960_720.jpg