Do You Recognize This Business Practice? Lower Standards of Service for More Money
I am convinced THE desired ultimate business standard is to get the people's money from them without giving them anything for it.
Now obviously such a standard is not able to be enacted, at least in this point. But that is, perhaps without their realizing it, the ideal in the business world.
YOU are seeing it, even if you don't recognize it, though to a much lesser extent. And we are being conditioned to accept it. Examples?
- Ever heard of a Paralegal?
- Remember when the dentist cleaned your teeth?
- Remember when you never heard of a Nurse Practitioner?
- Remember when there were no ATMs?
Or do you remember the days before
- There was such a thing as margarine?
- The invention of high-fructose corn syrup?
- "Durable" plastic kids' toys?
- Stainless steel flatware?
- Particle board furniture?
- Bikinis [very little fabric, pleasing manufacturers]
Image Credit » Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/doctor-dentist-dental-clinic-3154793/