What's Wrong with This Picture?
We've all got to live, right? And we should all have a degree of love for ourselves, also right? So what's wrong with this picture? By this picture, I mean the one associated with this article. The fellow in front is your author, me, myself - Vincent Summers.
I list five things "wrong" with this picture. They are:
- Pleated trousers. These are meant for men with "executive" waists.
- Deficient shirt-tail. My shirt tail wants its freedom. It hates remaining beneath my trousers, held in place by my belt.
- A tie that insists on pointing in an incorrect direction. My tie insists on pointing me in a different direction.
- My collar. What is it with the stupidity of shirt designers? They always design shirts with an undersized neck, perhaps with the goal of preventing the wearer from eating a decent meal!
- A bald head. Don't blame me for this. Blame, instead, my maternal grandfather, my mother's father. He was bald. He HAD to pass it on to me.
An aside: My dear grandsons, Please don't hate me for passing bald heads on to you guys. If I could have changed the law, I would have.
Image Credit » Author - Image by Vincent Summers