It's Been a Simply Awful Year for Health Issues and Deaths
Is it possible it is just me, or is this a positively horrible year for health issues and deaths? During this past year, I've experienced:
1. One guy had his leg amputated.
2. A woman I know developed lung cancer.
3, Another woman I know died of leukemia.
4. A second guy had one leg amputated, then the other leg, then he lost much weight, and now he's under hospice care.
5. Another friend developed mesothelioma.
6. A female friend died from a stroke the other day.
7. A man I used to visit drowned yesterday.
There were others, but if I keep going, I'm likely to run out of space. Suffice it to say I think I've proven my point.
Image Credit » Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/cemetery-trees-headstones-graves-959412/