Tips to improve your Health and Lifestyle -1
- Tomatoes widely used in Indian cuisine are loaded with potassium. It maintains the cardio-vascular health and helps moderate the heart rate.
- Bitter gourd, a vegetable used in Indian cuisine, has anthelmintic compounds. It kills parasitic worms that grow in our body and cures gastrointestinal diseases.
- Coriander leaves are very widely used in Indian cooking. It relieves bloating and is also regarded as helpful in managing diabetes.
- Sweet potato curry is tasty and is also good for health because it is rich in Vitamin B6, Vitamin c, complex carbohydrates, dietary fibre and beta carotene.
- Indian Samosa with green chick peas is high in dietary fiber. Taste them for an instant boost of energy without adding calories.