Motivation Website Now Active
My new website has now been published to the world wide web
I wrote about the new site I was getting in http://www.personapaper.com/article/46459-want-a-google-page-1-search-result a few weeks ago and it is now live!
There are 10 articles up there on the kinds of areas I am interested in for motivation, like exercise, personal development, food, study, stress, etc.
There is also a brand new Facebook page attached to it with no posts on it, yet, as it has only just been created. I was thinking of writing a monthly review of a motivation book there and also putting up posts on why I am interested in motivation, struggles, etc. Maybe also links to free downloads for motivation charts etc., and possibly a motivational quote, possibly daily or perhaps weekly.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
1. Would you be interested in Facebook posts on motivation, quotes, etc? If so, sign up
2. How often would you be prepared to read a short Facebook post on some aspect of motivation, including a quote - daily, weekly?
3. What topics would you like to see covered in a FB post?
4. The website will be for longer articles. Are there any subjects or aspects of motivation you would like to see covered?
5. I was thinking of having a separate fun motivational site using a dinosaur with a special name - would you be interested in something like that?
OK - So Where Is It?
You can find the website at http://motivation.mywebpal.com/ and you can sign up to the Facebook Page at the top right of that page.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/motivational-reach-stars-texture-1177435/