Gratitude Challenge Day #631
Hey there, everyone. I'm just sticking to one post today, as I'm in the middle of working and you don't need to hear about my writing, television watching and coffee drinking every day lol. Anywhooo, here are the things I am grateful for today....
1. Another one of my favorite clients posted a ton of work on the job board, which I'm working on right now.
2. Babysitting went fine today. The munchkin was a little confused when he woke up, but he eventually started playing with the puppy. They like each other lol. :)
3. I don't need to list the entire meal, but dinner was delicious tonight.
4. The Condemned 2 -starring Randy Orton- is out on DVD and Blu-Ray now. I'm hoping to get it next week or so. :)
5. I still have a little bit of French vanilla coffee left, yummy haha.
Alrighty. I don't know if I'll be finished with my work within the next hour, but I do hope to be finished at a decent time. I'm gonna wrap this up and get back to my writing orders. Take care, everyone!
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/board-blackboard-structure-paneling-142741/ by geralt