Gratitude Challenge Day #630
Heyyy there, everyone. I'm actually finishing things up at a decent time, so I'll be wrapping up everything I was doing on the laptop once I post this. I just wanted to get the Gratitude Challenge posted, so here are the things I am grateful for today. :)
1. I finished all my work, did enough to hit my daily goal and I even grabbed an order for tomorrow.
2. It's Monday Night, which means WWE Raw is on. I'm enjoying it for the most part, so far lol.
3. My Randy Orton hoodie and the AC adapter for my laptop came in the mail within the last few days.
4. My older sister bought me a Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy "Energy" body wash for my birthday. I already have the lotion, so I'm glad to have the body was too.
5. I'm going to be finishing everything up and getting to bed at a decent time tonight, so yayyy lol.
I got back to my comment responses, and I have a list of everyone I need to start responding to (on their own posts). I'll get to it, but not tonight. I have had my laptop on for several hours, and I want to give it a break.
I'm going to switch to my tablet, finish live tweeting with my friends on it and then hit the hay once Raw is over. You all have a great night/day, and take care. :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Writing Working WWERaw Mail Aromatherapy Bedtime Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/laugh-smile-joy-face-cheerful-881109/ by Alexas_Fotos