Gratitude Challenge Day #629
I don't really have much of an introduction for tonight's Gratitude Challenge. Sometimes I just don't know what to say, and I would rather get right down to business. Sooo, here is the Gratitude Challenge for Thursday, January 14th.
1. I didn't hit my daily goal thanks to a slow day with the job boards, which caused me to lose a bit of motivation, but I did hit the halfway mark.
2. I'll be receiving my payments from two writing websites tomorrow.
3. I should also be receiving my Randy Orton hoodie tomorrow (which is a birthday gift from my Momma and myself lol).
4. Jerry "The King" Lawler retweeted me tonight, so that was pretty cool.
5. I didn't have a bad headache today.
6. I'm actually going to get to bed at a somewhat decent time tonight.
Well, it looks like I have fallen behind on my comments again, but you all know I'll catch up at some point, so I'm not sure why I always feel the need to address it lol. I think if you saw my previous post, you'll see one of the reasons I fall behind, besides being busy with things outside of the website.
Anyways, I don't want to stay up super late tonight, so I'm going to get ready to wrap things up. Goodnight and take care, everyone.
Image Credit » Gratitude Challenge Day #629