Gratitude Challenge Day #627
Hey, everyone. I didn’t get around to posting anything else, so I tweaked my blogging schedule a bit. I was busy doing other things earlier, and I am also focusing on my freelance writing orders right now. I think I am just going to get right down to the Gratitude Challenge for today (Jan. 12th)....
1. I was able to work on a mixture of orders today, and I may even hit my daily goal by the time I am finished.
2. I do not have to get up as early as usual tomorrow, which gives me a little more time to work on these assignments tonight.
3. I was able to get out and pick up a few groceries this evening. It was a bit cold, but oh well, I survived lol.
4. I also picked up a hot chocolate from Starbucks. I love their hot chocolate lol.
5. Watching The Facts of Life and The Golden Girls today, because it's the little things lol.
Alrighty, I'm going to finish up these last two orders and call it a night. I wanna lay down and watch/listen to Roseanne until I fall asleep. You all have a good night -or morning- and take care. :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Writing Working TomorrowMorning GroceryShopping Starbucks Television Tired Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/beach-sand-stones-heart-love-193786/ by AnnaER