Gratitude Challenge Day #625
Hey there, peeps. I'm going to post this now rather than waiting because I'm hungry, tired and I want to put the laptop away. I prefer to post from my laptop rather than the tablet, which is what I'll be switching to in a few minutes. So anyways lol, I'm going to get down to the Gratitude Challenge for today....
1. I had a productive week of writing and even hit my weekly goal well before the cut-off time. I didn't have to take on as many assignments today, thanks to the amount I did over the week.
2. I found out Randy Orton is not going to need neck surgery, and his recovery (from his shoulder surgery) is ahead of schedule. :)
3. Today was payday.
4. It's basically the weekend.
5. My birthday is this upcoming Monday. ;)
6. I'm watching another marathon of The Golden Girls on TV lol.
I know that list seemed short, but I cannot concentrate on anything except my hunger. I'm going to get out of here and get something to eat. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Take care! :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Writing Working Productive RandyOrton Payday Weekend Birthday TheGoldenGirls Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » My "Gratitude Challenge" graphic was made by me, using PhotoImpact 6.