Gratitude Challenge Day #624
Oh man am I tired. I was up rather late last night working on my writing assignments, and I didn't bother taking a nap after the munchkin was picked up today. I decided last night to just cut out the usual blogging post and only do the Gratitude Challenge today (I figured I would be tired, and you all don't need to hear how I'm babysitting and writing five days a week). I'm nearly finished with my work, so I'll be wrapping things up and relaxing really soon. Until then, here is the Gratitude Challenge for today...
1. I received several direct orders from one client, grabbed an assignment off the job board from another client and grabbed an assignment off a writing team from a different client. I already did the open order, and I only have two more direct assignments to go. I decided to move the team order to tomorrow's batch since it's not due for a few days and I hit my daily goal.
2. I watched The Facts of Life, The Big Bang Theory and The Golden Girls today. I said it before, and I'll say it again, sometimes it's the little things (like catching your favorite television shows).
3. Chatting with a few of my friends online, both last night and today.
4. I downloaded the actual Twitter application on my tablet a week or so ago, and it hasn't crashed on me yet.
5. I will be ready to wrap things up and hit the hay soon.
I'm winding down, so I think I'm gonna post this, finish up those last two assignments and call it a night. I -WILL- put a day aside to get back to people soon, but please bear with me until then.
I hope you're all having a great week. Goodnight and take care, everyone.
Image Credit » I made this little graphic using PhotoImpact 6.