Gratitude Challenge Day #623
I actually wanted to post this last night, but we lost Internet so I just went to bed lol. I'm re-doing it obviously, since it's a new day, but now you know why I didn't post the Gratitude Challenge last night lol. Anywho, here are the things I am grateful for today...
1. One of my favorite clients added a ton of work to the job board. I hope they're going to add more next week, and I try not to rely on just one client these days, but but I am so glad to see them back. :)
2. I was feeling kind of icky earlier, but it passed once I ate some soup for dinner, so I'm definitely grateful for that.
3. I ran to Royal Farms (convenience store) to pick up dinner, and wound up purchasing a French vanilla cappuccino. It was delicious. :)
4. American Horror Story: Hotel returned tonight. I think next week is the season finale though. I thought there were two more episodes left after this one, but...oops lol.
5. I still have a $10 Amazon gift card (that I ordered from Swagbucks) to spend, so I'll probably order myself a birthday gift at some point this month. I want the new Randy Orton hoodie.
6. I bought myself a chocolate mint candy bar...that I forgot about lol. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :p
I think I'm gonna wrap this post up now so I can get it up before midnight lol. I hope you're all doing well, and I'm going to set aside a day soon to just interact/respond to people. You all have a good night/day, and take care! :)
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/smarties-smiley-emoticon-face-991229/ by TanteTati