Gratitude Challenge Day #620
I feel like it’s been a while since I have posted one of these, but I haven’t posted on here since the middle of last week. Sooo, as usual, here are the things I am grateful for today....
1. I didn’t do as much work as I wanted to today (it’s going to be a slow week of course), but there was still some work and I managed to grab something.
2. We have a new puppy now and he’s just so cuddly and cute. I am so glad we have two dogs now - Bella and Dash. :)
3. WWE Raw is on right now, and John Cena is back! :D And that’s not a spoiler because they announced John Cena’s return last week haha. Oh, and they showed Randy Orton on a commercial lol.
4. My WWE event is on Wednesday. I’ll be hanging out with my friends and enjoying some rasslin’ from the third row. :D
5. I enjoyed my holiday weekend, and I hope you all did too! :)
Alrighty. I want to wrap this up and get it posted at a decent time. I hope you’re all doing well and enjoy the last week of 2015. You all have a good night/day, and take care. :)
Image Credit » I made this little graphic with PhotoImpact 6. :)