Gratitude Challenge Day #617
Oh boy, you gotta love mood swings and not feeling up to doing anything. You also gotta love taking a nap, waking up from it, and thinking it's the middle of the night. Boy was I confused lol. Anywho, I'm going to get down to the Gratitude Challenge for today.
1. I started playing catch-up on here. I went into my last several posts and responded to the comments. Now I just need to actually return the favor of leaving comments. I'm going to do that this weekend or upcoming week. Sometimes the website and my browsers clash, so I don't wanna do too much at once. It's cool though, I have a list of everyone to get back to first, before interacting in general. :)
2. I got paid today, which is always a good thing. It should clear just in time for me to do my last minute Christmas shopping. :p
3. The little things this evening... like watching The Muppet Christmas Carol while sipping on some hot chocolate. :)
4. My WWE event is in less than two weeks. Friends, rasslin' and ringside seats - sounds good to me. :)
5. It's the weekend! I have plans, so I'll post when and if I can.
I don't have much today; my day was pretty much the same old, same old lol. You all have a great weekend and take care! :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful PersonaPaper Comments Interacting CatchUp Browsers Payday Movies HotChocolate WWE WWEBaltimore Weekend Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/coffee-caf%C3%A9-au-lait-face-heart-232188/ by Hans