Gratitude Challenge Day #616
Hey there, everyone. I am in the middle of finishing up a few assignments and then I'm calling it a night. I'm just going to get right down to the Gratitude Challenge for today...
1. I've been doing good with my work this week, and it's cash-out night.
2. Watching Son In Law and The Ref today. It's the little things... like watching movies lol.
3. I bought a packet (ornament/gift thingy) of Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks the other day. It's pretty good, except I may have added too much water to it.
4. There is only one week until Christmas Eve. :)
5. I did the math, and I'll be finished with my work soon.
Alrighty then, everyone, I'm tired and I want to go to bed soon. I'm going to work on these last few assignments and hit the hay. You all have a good night/day, and take care.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/heart-love-luck-valentine-s-day-767593/ by geralt