Some Basic Common sense rules of living.
I was Browsing through some websites and i found something in Spanish that i though in light of the decay of common courtesy nowadays i though would be nice to translate and share it here with you... I’m not saying here that you need to learn this, but its good to sometimes be reminded and take into account when teaching our kids one day so here goes
Some basic rules of living.
- Are you arriving somewhere? ... Greet.
- Are you leaving somewhere? ... Say goodbye.
- Did you get a Favor ? ... Say Thank you .
- Did you promise something? ... Keep your promise and deliver.
- Did you offend someone? ... Apologize
- Did you not understand ? ... Ask until you do.
- Do you have ? ... Share
- Do you not have ? ... Don’t envy .
- Did you make a mess ? ... Clean up
- Do you not like someone ? ... Show respect
- Do you love ? ... Show it.
- Are you not going to help ? ... Stay out of the way .
- Did you break ? ... Fix it
- Did you borrow ? ... Give it back .
- Are you spoken to ? ... Answer
- Did you turn on ? ... Turn off
- Did you open ? ... Close.
- Did you buy ? ... Pay .
Would you like to be treated like that? ... Treat others like that.
I guess what im saying is ... treat others like you wanna be treated, and teach your kids this.
content created by: Juandicv
Images owned by:Juandicv
Juan Diego Cedeño, Psychology student, Web enthusiast.