Gratitude Challenge Day #615
Hey there, everyone. I am finishing up my last few assignments and hitting the hay. I wanted to get the Gratitude Challenge posted before midnight though lol. Sooo, here are the things I am grateful for today….
1. There are several clients I enjoy writing for, and one is sort of winding down, which could be for the holidays. Another client has just added a couple thousand orders, so that should keep me busy throughout the rest of the week. :)
2. I couldn’t find my packet of Peppermint Hot Chocolate (from Starbucks), but my Mom finally found it.
3. AHS Hotel was on tonight, and it was a really good episode in my opinion.
4. Cursed is on, which works for me since I may be up for a little while longer. I like that movie.
5. I am almost finished with my work, and then I am going to get some shut eye. I’m getting tired anyways.
I am trying to decide what day I want to set aside my posting to get back to people; which could be Friday or some of Sunday. I am not 100% sure yet, but you guys know I fall behind sometimes, so I don’t think I am going to keep explaining myself. I know I don’t have to anyways, you all have always been patient with that, and I appreciate it. :)
Anywhooo, I’m going to wrap this up, finish up my work and catch some Z’s. You all have a good night -or morning- and take care. :)
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/fabric-hearts-love-quadrants-1084765/ by ZIPNON