Gratitude Challenge Day #614
Hello there, everyone. I'm tired and winding down, but I am also finishing up my batch of work for today. I wanted to post the Gratitude Challenge before midnight though lol. So here are the things I am grateful for today....
1. The work is slowing down a bit, but there's still enough for me to hit my daily quota, so it could definitely be worse. I think it's mainly slowing down due to the holidays, which is nothing out of the ordinary.
2. Babysitting went fine today, and the little guy was in a good mood for the most part. :)
3. I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping. I still have a few more things to pick up, but I'm getting there.
4. My nieces and I watched a bunch of Christmas stuff on television today; Santa Clause Is Coming To Town, The Santa Clause 3, most of The Toy Story Time Forgot, Shrek The Halls and I Want a Dog For Christmas Charlie Brown.
5. WWE Raw was pretty good last night. :)
6. The fact that I'm almost finished with my work... because I want to go to bed lol.
Alrighty, I'm going to finish up these last two assignments and call it a night. I'm ready to just lay down, watch a little Roseanne and get some shut eye. You all have a good night -or morning- and take care.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/beach-sand-stones-heart-love-193786/ by AnnaER