Gratitude Challenge Day #613
I'm a little behind on posting, yada-yada-yada the usual lol. Eh, I don't have much to talk about right now anyways. Babysitting, writing, getting ready for Christmas, etc. - it was pretty much business as usual today. I do want to get in the Gratitude Challenge. Sooo, here is my little gratitude list for today...
1. My younger sister was out and about, so she picked up a few gifts for me today (I mean, from me to others), so that really helps with the Christmas shopping.
2. Receiving Christmas cards from my friends. I always love that lol. :)
3. I caught Toy Story on tonight. It was on channel ABC, so of course I watched it haha.
4. I am finished with my work for the night. I hit my daily quota and my weekly quota, sooo yay. :)
5. It's cash-out night on Textbroker.
6. The weekend is just around the corner!
I'm going to get ready to hit the hay. I don't have to be up early tomorrow since we're not babysitting, but that doesn't mean I want to stay up until 2am either lol. I hope you guys are doing well! I'll try to post more tomorrow, though the weekends do tend to get a little slow with me. We'll see what happens. You all have a good night/morning and take care. :)
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/smiley-face-emoji-emote-1039937/ by CreativeMagic