Gratitude Challenge Day #611
Hey, peeps. I am working on one more assignment, and then I am calling it a night. I want to get some sleep. I need to babysit, run to the post office and work on my writing orders tomorrow. Sooo, here are the things I am grateful for today....
1. Babysitting went fine today. That little munchkin is so cute. :)
2. I did enough work for the day, for two different clients. One of the writing teams is slowing down, and another one has picked up, so that worked lol. I'm going to be grabbing an assignment from one of the teams, plus the open job board, for tomorrow.
3. Finally purchasing The Messengers on Saturday, and watching it tonight.
4. Dinner was yummy tonight. :)
5. Watching Friends with my eleven-year-old niece. She loves this show lol.
I hope you guys are doing well, with at least one thing to be grateful for today. I am going to wrap this up and calling it a night with my blogging/posting. You all have a good night/day and take care.
Image Credit » I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.