Gratitude Challenge Day #604
Hello there, fellow writers. My Saturday wasn't all that eventful, so I don't really have much to blog about right now. I'm in the middle of other stuff, so I'm just going to post the Gratitute Challenge and get back to what I was doing. Here are the things I am grateful for today.....
1. I slept in today and it was nice lol.
2. Watched a few movies today; Home Alone and most of The Others, and now I'm catching the end of Zombieland.
3. I received some direct orders. I usually don't work during the weekends, but I literally had nothing else to do, and it's extra money for Christmas. I'm working on them now instead of letting them sit until Monday.
4. It's almost Thanksgiving and the Christmas season. :)
5. I think my tablet is fully charged, so yayyy lol.
6. I hit the $5 mark on here lol.
Alrighty. I'm losing my train of thought because I'm multitasking. :p I'm going to wrap this up, finish up this work and either do a whole bunch of nothing or go to sleep (same difference haha). I may or may not post tomorrow. I'm not sure right now. You all take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful SleptIn Movies Writing Working Holidays Tablet Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/smilies-smiley-emoticon-cartoon-110650/ by RSunset