Gratitude Challenge Day #603
Heyyy there, everyone. :) I have been out almost all day, then I came home and took a long nap... and then worked on three assignments. I'm tired, hungry and I have a headache, so I'm just going to do the Gratitude Challenge tonight. Sooo, here are the things I am grateful for today (November 20th)....
1. I went out with my younger sister and her boyfriend. We went to an antique store, and I bought two Snoopy items at decent prices. I bought the book "Happiness Is a Warm Puppy" and a small duffle bag. :)
2. My sister bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks.
3. I needed that long nap earlier, mainly because my head and eyes were hurting.
4. I also completed three direct orders. They were short, easy and hey, it's more money for me lol.
5. I still have some Cherry Fanta left in one bottle, and another unopened bottle. I love Cherry Fanta and Cherry Crush haha.
6. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow, but WWE Survivor Series is this weekend. :)
7. It's the weekend, and almost bedtime.
Alrighty, I'm gonna wrap this up. I still want to post something on MyLot, grab some food and go lay down. I had a long -but good- day, but I just cannot get rid of this headache. I'll take something before laying down and see if that helps. I don't know how often I'll be on this weekend. Let's just play it by ear, okay lol? You all have a good night, a great weekend and take care.
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Family Shopping Snoopy Starbucks Nap Writing Work Soda SurvivorSeries Weekend Bedtime Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/snoopy-woodstock-american-flag-449141/ by somecomputer