How To Earn More At Persona Paper & Other Sites
If you are writing for Persona Paper and/or other sites, the chances are you aren't doing it purely out of love for writing. You probably want to earn a bit of cash on the side as well, and there is nothing wrong with that. But how can you increase your earnings when it comes to writing?
1. Make sure that you are always writing quality content. No one wants to read rubbish after rubbish. At the same time it's also important that you write on a regular basis to keep a following going, otherwise it is likely that people will forget you.
2. Try writing at least three 'hot topics' every month. These are likely to be current events as these are things that people will be searching for on the internet. So why don't you give them an interesting article for them to read?
3. Once again I will say that you should never forget to use social media as these are your best friend. How are people meant to find your content if you fail to promote it?
4. Never write just for the sake of making money, it has to be something that you believe in. Readers can tell if you've written something that you don't love.
5. Be sure to set realistic money making goals for yourself. There is no point of you setting a target that you know is going to be impossible to reach, its just going to put you down and it might stop you from writing.
6. Key works. These are the things that search engines love, so be sure to choose them carefully and make sure they are the most relevant to the topic you are writing about. Key words will help people find your articles more easily and that means more views, and in turn more money.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/money-card-business-pocket-256282/ by jarmoluk