Gratitude Challenge Day #600
Alrighty, for those who are not aware, I used to do this on the "B" site. I got the idea from someone I was connected to, and will hopefully run into again on here or MyLot. Anyways, with that website shutting down, I have decided to move the Gratitude Challenge over here. I don't want to start over because... well, look how far I got lol! Sooo, here are the things I am grateful for today....
1. I found a bunch of work today and pretty much went double over my daily quota. You never know when these assignments will run out, so I am grateful to have access to them right now.
2. I am grateful that I can still right on here and MyLot, and I still have my personal blogs as well.
3. I have found some former bubblers on here, and a bunch of former bubblers on MyLot, so that makes me happy. :)
4. My Mom picked up vanilla creamer for me the other day. Yummy!
5. I'm almost ready for bed, which works for me because I feel slightly icky.
Okay, everyone, I think I am going to wrap this up. I want to make one more post on MyLot and then I am calling it a night. You all have a good night and take care. :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Writing Working Connections Creamer Bedtime Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.