Where Did the Week Go?
This week has flown by, and in a week I will be flying back out to Tampa, Florida for four days on business.
It is currently 47F/8C degrees and our high today will be 52F/11C with scattered rain showers. It is nearly twice the temperature (F) in Tampa right now at 90F/32C!!
I have decided to hold off until next week to get my nails done, so they are fresh when I leave and have to present.
The things I want to get done today are:
- Strip my bed and wash the sheets and mattress pad
- Unload the dishes from dishwasher
- Clean out the refrigerator; inventory the freezer and pantry
- Replenish my travel-sized toiletry bag for the upcoming trip
- Return DVDs to library
- Buy several postcards; get to post office to mail them out
- Finish bill paying online
Tonight I have plans to see a Bee Gees Tribute Band at the local casino. I have a pair of free tickets, though I do not know anyone who would want to go with me. I never was a big fan, but I do enjoy going to watch shows/entertainers. I miss the days of my being on stage. I will probably have to get a nap in sometime before I head out.
Have a great day!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright © 2015 Coral Levang
Coins: 13126; 98% // November articles = 32
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/friday-day-week-calendar-date-706915/ by PeteLinforth