The Dark Clouds Are Coming from Within
Randomness is not something I regularly do. I try to see patterns and organize things in my head. But this morning I feel like things are firing willy-nilly and I do not want to stop to analyze, order or find commonalities. And it feels like big, dark clouds are hanging over my head.
So, here is what is going off in my head this morning:
- In 10 hours, there are only 15 new coins in my bank this morning.
- I still have to get paperwork scanned.
- My ex-son-in-law has filed for a discretionary review with the state Supreme Court over the divorce trial Court holding him in contempt for not taking the parenting class he was ordered, and sanctioning him for that (and other things).
- My daughter is...well, my daughter. At 40-years-old, she makes different decisions than I would make, and does not see (or perhaps, it is that she does not admit) that her modus operandi is partnered with his dance steps.
- I am still exhausted, despite having slept.
- I still have to get to the bank this morning and take care of the financial business of the month.
- I have received my flight information from Seattle to Tampa and return. Long-assed flights to which I am NOT looking forward, especially arriving at midnight in Florida.
- I picked up Downton Abbey Season 5 at the library yesterday.
- Tomorrow I have and appointment for a hair cut and color, and need to make one for my nails and am not sure where to find the time for any of it.
- I want to relax and not feel like I have to run around taking care of everything and everybody else.
- I am not feeling like I have accomplished much since returning.
- I am annoyed at the world.
I am nearly certain that I could come up with more that is bouncing around in my brain, but this dozen is enough. And I am not happy that it is difficult for me to see the positive in much of it this morning. I feel that the big, dark clouds are over-powering me today.
So, this is where I will ask all of you to help me by turning some of these from gloom into goodness.
We all have our days...yes, even me.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright © 2015 Coral Levang
Coins: 12599; $18.90; 94%
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/storm-clouds-clouds-thunderstorm-426271/ by ganusch