Need to Stay Focused Today
I feel that I have neglected so many things that I must get done, by being preoccupied with situations and people requiring me to be supportive. I recognize that is a choice I make, and the cost of doing so is that I do not have the energy to do the small things.
Today, I am hell-bent on making a list and getting some things done that require my attention. First things first:
- Drop off my rent check
- Return book and movies to the library, and pick up TV series on hold
- Pay my bills online
- Go to credit union to make deposit
- Redeem my Starbucks "freebie" for lunch
- Redeem my Eddie Bauer $15 birthday coupon
- Clean out my car
- Change my bed linens and wash blankets
- Put away dishes from dishwasher, and reload
- Write review of movie, Argo , for PP
Ten things. Nothing difficult, but some I have put off.
Should I not get all done today, as I can get side-tracked easily, then it will be at the top of my list for tomorrow. I have never been one much for lists, but I think it might be something that could give me a bit of focus now.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
© Copyright 2015- Coral Levang - All Rights Reserved.
Coins: 4837, $7.26, 36%
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/to-do-list-task-list-notes-written-734587/ by successtiming