Making A Big Move
I haven't been happy for a long time.
I have dreamt of leaving, but fear always kept me here. But I really want to do it. I'm going to give you the pros and cons of making a decision to move.
- I found a job I think I could really love in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Start a new life, escape the stress that has overwhelmed me here.
- Found a couple cute houses that are available for rent.
- I know someone who is an hour away from Colorado Springs, and she knows someone who lives there. So I could potentially already have a budding friend/support system.
- I have never driven in the snow before, and the thought terrifies me.
- I would have to apply for this job out of state, I've never done that before and don't know what to expect.
- I would have to secure housing before moving (I think).
- I don't have credit (it's not bad or good, it's nonexistent). So I don't know how easy it'll be to be accepted into a rental.
- Living so far from my family.
- I would not be available for anything (in person interviews included) until September 6th at the earliest. So I either apply now, and risk having to turn down an in person interview offer (or just pray they do a phone interview) or I'll have to wait to apply until the 4th and risk the job I want becoming unavailable.
How do I make this decision??? Help!!!!
Image Credit »