3 Things I like about Persona Paper AND 3 Things for improvement!
I've just chanced upon the Persona Paper 24 hours ago and I've already gaining my interest on the site (just like my feeling towards the other similar site at the beginning, I believed many of you would know which one I am talking about ;-))
Within my 24 hours stay here, following are the three things that I have observed :
THREE THINGS that I like about Persona Paper :
1. The user experience (from User experience to system stability) is top-notch
2. The owner/admin is very active in monitoring/managing the situation and take immediate action (as drastic as stopping new members registration temporarily to maintain the server loadtime)
3. The design is users oriented, with the characters tracking, better text editor etc...it makes writing online a fun and seamless ride
THREE THINGS For Improvement :
1. The comment section is cool, especially with the "reply" (to another comment) feature. However, it would be even better if the indented "replay" comments can be displayed in a separate header colour (currently all are in red)
2. I am not sure whether it is a bug, but I am not able to create new article via iPhone and iPad (via Safari or Google Chrome). The issue is that I cannot type anything on the etxt editor.
3. Displaying of additional useful accumulated stats in the User profile e.g. "Number of followers", "Number of Likes", "Number Of Comments" etc.
All in all, kudos to the owner and admin of Persona Paper, I am pretty sure I will be a regular here as long as it remains this good (or better).
Ashley : my honest opinion ;-)
Image credit : my own photo