Three Things That Went Wrong and Right Today
Hey there, everyone. I decided to do a writing prompt today instead of a usual blog. The writing prompt states" List 3 things that went right (or wrong) today." I am going to make a list for both. I'll start with three things that went wrong, and then end it on a positive note with the three things that went right today.
Three Things That Went Wrong Today:
- The job board was slow, and by slow, I mean there wasn't any work on the board.
- My gum is still a little sore, and I think I may need to ice it for a while. I also have a headache; I wonder if that's related to the gum pain.
- The munchkin was testing our patience today, but it really wasn't that bad, I just needed something else to add to the list lol.
Three Things That Went Right Today:
- With the job board being so slow, I was able to work on a few other things. It's not much, but it at least helps me to feel productive.
- The pain in my gum did decrease a little. It's still going to be a few days, but I'm one day closer to having the stitches removed from my gum.
- The fact that I almost couldn't find something else to add to the list of things that went wrong today. That means it wasn't really a bad day. :)
You guys are welcome to try this on your own profile if you want. You can make a list of things that went right today, wrong today or even both. I'm going to get back to what I was doing, which was cleaning out the inbox of the email I use for survey websites. I need to stop letting it get so bad lol. Take care, everyone.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/wood-stickies-note-entry-note-list-721871/ by Pezibear