Persona Paper Posting Made Easy (or NOT!)
This is a follow-up to a post written by CalmGemini that was too much explanation to write in the Comments box.
Good or bad, Bubblews is still benefiting from its high ranking with searchengines . Why not write about the site and reap some of the benefits of organic search by others; and also answer a few questions others might have and/or share your experience? It's all good.
Rarely do I have problems publishing a post at PersonaPaper . I can remember maybe having one frustrating experience. However I have a writing and publishing process that works for me here. But if you don't know much about HTML code it may not work for you. BTW, if you want to learn HTML coding for free, here's a link: Learn to code for free .
If you don't want to learn HTML here is a site (I use all the time) that will convert your text to HTML: textfixer.com
Going to try to make this posting lesson quick.
(1) Type of your post as Word or OpenOffice document.
(2) Go to the text fixer tool , put it in the box and convert to HTML.
(3) Come over to the PersonaPaper post edit module and click on these symbols “ < > ”. This is the Source Code you will see:
(4) See the space in between <body> and </body>? Stick your converted text /HTML code from the textfixer box in there. Click “Ok”.
(5) Like what you see? Maybe do a little “cosmetics” - backspace to eliminate white space between paragraphs, insert/edit hyperlinks, correct spelling errors, etc. But if it looks alright, click "Save Draft" for a preview and then “Submit” to publish.
As time goes on you can figure out how to insert images, etc. This process works for me. Maybe it will help you. If it sounds too complicated, DON'T DO IT!! Do what works for you. You're here for productivity, profitability and fun. Not for frustration.
♥ ♥ ♥
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/baby-boy-child-childhood-computer-84626/ by PublicDomainPictures