65 Questions—My Turn
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I think I only have one, so gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep. Intend to kiss him next time I see him.
4. Do you plan outfits? Only so much as planning that they’re complete. Hate to go out without a shirt or pair of pants.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Ok. Just had a cup of tea.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? The cover of my copy of Inanna Queen of Heaven and Earth .
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I got a call from the post office telling me to come get a bunch of stuff. When I went down, I found that it was a Christmas and birthday presents I’d sent my sister’s kids over the years that were never delivered. I unwrapped boxes of crayons and coloring books. My sister’s kids are mostly in college now. Her youngest is 14.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet. It’s only 9 in the morning and I’m not dressed to receive.
9. What are you craving right now? Fruit. Berries and berries and some bananas.
10. Do you floss? When I have something stuck in my teeth.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sauer kraut
12. Are you emotional? As a general rule, no.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? In grade school once, yes I did and I’m a better person for it. Pbbbbt!
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I douse it with chocolate syrup or soda and enjoy.
15. Do you like your hair? Not enough to cut it.
16. Do you like yourself? I annoy myself pretty regularly.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? As long as he had a ride home.
18. What are you listening to right now? Birds.
19. Were your parents strict? I had stepfather who was unpredictable. He could be incredibly strict or incredibly lenient.
20. Would you go sky diving? It’s something that I’d like to do, but I’d be too afraid of killing myself or someone else.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Actually, I do and have been known to crave it at times. Go figure. I just wish I could crave broccoli.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes.
23. Do you rent movies often? No, not since Netflix came along .
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Yes . It some ancient oddball electronic gizmo in a tube belonging to a friend of Mr. Siduri’s that I’m not even going to try to name.
25. How many countries have you visited? Outside the U.S., we lived for year in the Marshall Islands when I was a kid .
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes. Stupid jackass kid that I was.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes. Used to ride all the time when I lived in Philadelphia. Once when I was a kid, we rode from Duluth, MN to Spokane.
28. Brown or white eggs? No preference.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Alas, yes, I was forced to join the 21st century.
30. Do you use chap stick? Occasionally.
31. Do you own a gun? A glue gun. Have managed not to fatally glue anything.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My dearly beloved.
34. Are you too forgiving? I wouldn’t say that .
35. Ever been in love? Still am . But I've only been married for three months!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Probably working as a notary public and taking care of her mother.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
38. Last time you cried? Don’t recall.
39. What was the last question you asked? Think I asked my dearly beloved it he slept well .
40. Favorite time of the year? Anything that isn’t summer or blazing hot.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No.
42. Are you sarcastic? Oh, never. Ooops.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect ? No.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Might have run into one, but no, never walked .
45. Favorite color? Green maybe. If I equivocate any further it could be fatal.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Only when they were asking for it.
47. Is your hair curly? Not even if it tried.
48. Truth be told, do you like Twinkies? Used to. Don’t think I could manage to keep one down now.
49. Do looks matter? In certain contexts, I imagine they do.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? You mean if my husband cheated on me? In certain circumstances. But is wouldn’t be easy.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? It’s set. We actually lowered out allowed data limit because we weren’t getting anywhere near it.
52. Do you like your life right now? I can’t say it’s perfect, but I’ve got a lot to be grateful for.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
54. Can you handle the truth? Some truths are easier than others.
55. Do you have good vision? Let me get the screener closer to I can read that question again….
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? There are some people whom I’m not inviting to my birthday party, but no one whom I’m actively hunting down with an AK-47 or anything.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? No more than I have to.
58. The last person you held hands with? My husband.
59. What are you wearing? A T-shirt
60. What is your favorite animal? Cat and dogs.
61. Where was your profile picture taken? In the living room of my old condo.
62. Can you Hula Hoop? HA! Maybe in my next incarnation.
63. Do you have a job? Yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Drugs .
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/dog-pet-cute-doggy-little-happy-705820/ by staffordgreen0