Using a Tablet On Here is Difficult
Middle of the Night
I am on my Tablet at the minute (the technological one, not the medication). It's the early hours of the morning and I couldn't get back to sleep so am spending a short time here before going back to bed. The Tablet boots up very quickly, whereas it takes my PC at least 10 minutes to load.
I started an article on birthday party tips but found the following problems.
- I only get a small window to type and I can't enlarge it
- If I make a mistake, the tablet highlights it and I can touch the screen to amend it. BUT the window for typing is so small that I hit the submit button by mistake.
- The article was too short to submit so it showed an error.
- No problem, kept typing but then found I only had two choices, restore or submit. I could no longer save the draft.
- I need to save drafts frequently on the tablet because it crashes out of PP very often.
- I decided to exit the page rather than submit but found it had been submitted anyway, so I had to delete it.
- I ended up with no article and no draft to save for later
This draft saved
I saved this draft for completing on my PC. I get a much bigger window for typing on my computer and I have a "submit" and a "save draft" button available to me.
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/man-digital-tablet-digital-tablet-792174/ by Kaboompics