FOPP Project for June - The Front-Page Challenge!
I think I am still the Secretary of FOPP , even though I have been egregiously lazy about my role as such, so I am herewith making an official post for June, but instead of just posting a list of members, some of whom aren't active any more, I've decided I'd really like for everybody to be members--no exclusivity, and no signing up necessary! In an effort to boost interaction among members of Persona Paper and especially to get new members started on the right path, I am proposing the FrontPageChallenge on behalf of FOPP .
This is one of those things that is easy to understand, but perhaps it's a bit more challenging to complete, especially because potentially, it never ends! We have a great earning opportunity right in front of us, and if we all utilize it, our earnings can increase considerably.
What am I going on about, you wonder?
Well, I'll explain:
1. Not counting the scrolling category posts in the top part of the page, because there is some overlap, there are 50 different posts featured on the front page.
2. You can submit up to 15 posts a day, but you, personally, can have only three posts at a time on the front page, so at least 47 posts are by other people.
3. The people who have posts that are currently on the front page are the people who are active and current contributors to the site (there's no old stuff).
So, if you visited each post and left a comment, you could earn up to 50 coins, just for commenting on all the front-page articles. If people saw your comments and came to leave comments on your posts in return, that's an additional 100 coins you could earn. And since the front page is constantly scrolling with each new post, you have an unending supply of posts upon which to comment.
The Challenge: Comment on every single post on the front page.
Recommendations for the Challenge:
1. Write your own posts, too. Not only will it make the challenge a little easier to complete, it will also give people something of yours to come to and leave comments on , which is the ultimate goal.
2. If you want MORE of a challenge, start from the bottom. Those posts are going to go away as new ones replace them, including the ones you will be posting yourself. So grab a handful of those and leave comments before you post your first article. The longer it takes you to complete the challenge, the more posts will appear!
3. Use multiple tabs. It's so much easier to Open half a dozen articles at once in multiple tabs (be aware that Persona Paper's video ads make this harder. Your computer may not be able to handle having more than two or three tabs open at once. Also, the ads play audio whether you want them to or not, so I would recommend muting your speakers). The way do this, is by holding down the control (Ctrl) button when you click on something to open it. Instead of replacing the current page, a new tab will open.
As always, the Front Page Challenge is just a thing to try; there's no time limit, and just do the best you can. But if everyone starts doing this, the traffic--and therefore, the earnings--at Persona Paper will skyrocket!
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/newspaper-paper-print-press-news-37782/ by Nemo