Ways to Relax List - Writing Prompt
I found this writing prompt a while back and never got around to doing it. Between wrestling, writing/babysitting and Poltergeist last weekend, I haven't done a whole lot of blogging or writing prompts as of late. Sooo, I decided to do one lol...
"Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm."
I'm actually going to do this in list-form. I think that's how you're supposed to do it anyways. One of the websites I look at for ideas is nothing but making lists. I like to make lists, okay haha?
So anyways, things that help me to feel calm, in no particular order....
- Laying down; whether I am sleeping or not. I mean, sometimes it's better to sleep, but then other times I'm okay just laying down and being left alone.
- Watching WWE. I have my moments where I get over-excited or angry, but it still relaxes me because I enjoy it so much.
- Watching my old sitcoms, even if I've seen them over and over. Same goes for some movies.
- Listening to music.
- Laying in the grass when it's really nice out. I usually put my hood up so I don't get grass in my hair, and my sunglasses on lol.
- Doing something creative. Even when it frustrates me, I still have fun doing it.
- Goofing off; just laughing and being silly.
- Alone time. Sometimes all I need is to be left alone to do whatever; watching a movie, listening to music, laying down, etc. Just give me some time to think and relax.
I guess that's it for now lol. Maybe I'll add more to the list with another post sometime, but I don't know when. I'm multitasking and somewhat tired, so this is all I can come up with right now. Feel free to try it on your own post. :)
I'm gonna wrap this up. See ya, everyone. Take care. :)
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/kermit-frog-meadow-daisy-concerns-383368/ by LoggaWiggler