The term record may be defined as any written data made for further use. This term includes all forms of Information used by any Organisation whether in the form of correspondence, vouchers, registers, files, tapes , or Microfilms The following types of records
are generally kept by any organisation.
1) Correspondence records which Include letters, notices, etc.
2) Accounting records which include Accounting and financial records in all forms such as account books, invoices, etc.
3) Personnel records which include the records related to Personnel of the organisation.
4) Legal records which are maintained like various statues, laws, rules, etc.
5) Other Business Records which include purchase, sales, production cost,etc.
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/mark-marker-hand-leave-516277/ by geralt