Facebook Game: 65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked
Here's another fun game that originated on Facebook that will help us learn more about each other. I got this from alexdg1 , and I will link to his post, below.
If you want to play, just copy and paste this text, changing your answers to your own answers, tag it 65Questions , and then tag me, too, so I can come see!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair--might as well start from the top and let gravity help me!
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Navy blue
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep, every day!!!
4. Do you plan outfits? Usually, no. If I am going out, yes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I'm feeling laid back, just chilling online :)
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Plastic letter opener on my desk.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I drove somewhere and ended up walking back, although I don't think there was anything wrong with my car--I just took off walking! Does that mean I'm independent?
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Online? Yes. In person? Not yet.
9. What are you craving right now? A shower and maybe some mac and cheese.
10. Do you floss? I always remember to floss before a dental appointment, so that's a minimum of two times a year.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cole slaw
12. Are you emotional? How dare you ask that! Now I'm gonna cry.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Sounds like a waste of 16.7 minutes to me.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends--if it doesn't have some sort of shell or coating, I just lick.
15. Do you like your hair? Yup, as long as it's clean. Dirty hair squicks me out a LOT.
16. Do you like yourself? Pretty much, but I'm willing to own up to my flaws.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Nah.
18. What are you listening to right now? My hard drive
19. Were your parents strict? Hm, well, I guess. There were rules, but I was quite decent about following them. I got spanked as a little kid, but I never got grounded as a teenager.
20. Would you go sky diving? Nope. Already broke one ankle.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? I don't crave it but it's okay.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Oh yeah, tons. I used to work at Marriott. I've met Maya Angelou, Melissa Etheridge, Charles Barkley, Mike Gminski, Paula Poundstone, a bunch of pro wrestlers, a guy who used to be on General Hospital and Curly from the Harlem Globetrotters.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not much any more. I used to have Blockbuster Online, but now I have HBO. I do go to Red Box occasionally.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Alas, no. That should be remedied.
25. How many countries have you visited? Besides traveling all over the glorious US of A, I have darkened the door of Canada, Mexico and Japan.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
27. Ever been on a train? Yes - I like trains! I used to take Amtrak from Philly to Pittsburgh all the time when I was in college.
28. Brown or white eggs? Either is fine
29. Do you have a cell phone? Of course!
30. Do you use chap stick? Love that stuff
31. Do you own a gun? Yes. Surprise!
32. Can you use chop sticks? Very well!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The Hubster :)
34. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes.
35. Ever been in love? Oh, yes
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Probably working on his car(s)
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes...meh.
38. Last time you cried? When you asked if I were emotional. How dare you! I'm gonna cry again.
39. What was the last question you asked? omg, I've been working on this thing for like half an hour, now. How the heck should I remember?? Wait; that was a question. Okay, that one.
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall
41. Do you have any tattoos? No
42. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes, but I try to use the power for good, not evil.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect ? Yes. Kind of sad :/
44. Ever walked into a wall? A wall??? No. Everything else on the planet? Yes. I once hit my lips on a door. Who does that??
45. Favorite color? Probably purple, but it's been different in the past (green as a little kid, then red as an older kid, then fuchsia in college)
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah, but not super hard.
47. Is your hair curly? No, never, although it's got a very slight wave now--it was stick-straight for years.
48. Truth be told, do you like Twinkies? Ewww, no.
49. Do looks matter? Oh sure. I'm a realist.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I cheat on my diet all the time. Forgive me!
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not at all. My friends can tell you I hate talking on the phone. The computer is my phone, lol
52. Do you like your life right now? Yep--doing fine!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, I could never do that.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes
55. Do you have good vision? Nah, it's crap
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Pfffft, ain't nobody got time fo dat
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not very often; see above
58. The last person you held hands with? A random little kid who needed my help roller skating :)
59. What are you wearing? A strand of pearls and Chanel No 5
60. What is your favorite animal? Cats. All kinds. Specifically, mine. After that, probably ring-tailed lemurs.
61. Where was your profile picture taken? In my bathroom, before a Halloween party.
62. Can you Hula Hoop? I used to be quite adept at it, but I have lost the skill, tragically :/
63. Do you have a job? Yes, several
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Lipstick, because I am bringing the glam, Baby.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, and I would do it again!
Here's Alex's original post: www.bubblews.com/news/998108-and-yet-another-facebook-notestag-game-65-questions-you039ve-probably-never-been-asked
Here's more crap about me, in case you didn't get enough Ali in this post:
And here's another fun Facebook game to play:
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/road-sign-attention-right-of-way-63983/ by geralt