Good morning or whatever part of the day it is for you. Today is Wednesday May 6, 2015. The temperature is 59.3°F and the humidity is 76% at 4:57 a.m. PST (-8 GMT). Weather Underground shows sustained winds at 0 with gusts of 2.2 mph. It was overcast when I stuck my head out with a couple of patches of blue when I stuck my head out. Weather Underground is predicting a 0% chance of precipitation and a high of 68° today. Remarkably like yesterday.
For the first time in a couple of months, I have a drive today. It’s not one I’m looking forward to, but I think it’s reasonable and should be OK. At least it will be the first couple of steps toward knocking down that $1500 service bill on the car.
My transgression with the people that I drive for was to ask for a copy of their commercial liability insurance. They’ve always furnished it in the past. Don’t know what got their knickers in a knot this time. I just said that I was uncomfortable driving without it. I did eventually get it, but they also all but stopped calling me. Boy, what yahoos.
Have heard nothing back on the pizza delivery job. Oh, well. Add that to the pile.
Once I’m done with the beta reading project for a friend, I have to shove everything aside and concentrate on Siegfried or it’s just not going to get done. Wish me luck.
Thanks for reading. Hope you and yours are all well and happy. Hope the day brings you good things.
1. Continue reading Currant Events.
2. Do a sorta daily writing prompt.
3. Refurbish another sci-fi review and post it.
4. Continue researching and rewriting chapter 1 using critique group’s suggestions. On to chapter 2.
5. Review Myths from Mesopotamia for Examiner ideally to day plus one other book before May 10th.
6. Critique another chapter in “Infinite Prison” and send it back to J.
©2015 Denise Longrie
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/manuscript-writing-notepad-write-203465/ by AlexVan