My List of Firsts
I think you all know by now that I enjoy doing writing prompts, and I kind of like to make lists. Sometimes I look for writing prompts that asks the writer to make lists, and I found one that I like. It is basically to make a list of firsts. It already has “topics” or whatever, but I added in a few more myself.
- First Teacher: Ms. Powell.
- First Concert: Meat Loaf; with the whole family when I was 11 years old.
- First Sporting Event: WCW Wrestling; it was a non-televised event, but a lot of fun.
- First Play/Musical: Annie in March of 2007, during the 30th Anniversary National Tour.
- First Road Trip: Washington DC Children’s Museum; third grade trip.
- First Vacation: Wrestlemania 29 week in NJ/NY back in April of 2013.
- First Surgery: Eye surgery when I was about 4 or 5 years old.
- First Sleepover: I think it was probably at my older sister’s (back when we didn’t live together), with friends, and I’m not sure what grade. I’m thinking 8th or 9th grade.
- First Date: My now ex-boyfriend; the Fells Point Festival; back in 2002.
- First Kiss: Christmas of 2002 (same guy as the first date).
- First Job: Babysitting. First “paycheck” job: Sales Associate/Cashier at Party City.
- First Drive: April of 2008 I think.
- First (Legal) Alcoholic Drink: Strawberry Shortcake.
- First Thing I Do In The Morning: Wake up, check the time and go to the bathroom.
I think that’s enough for this post. You are welcome to try this out, but you may wanna do it on your own post so you can earn coins too. It’s kind of fun to take this stroll down memory lane lol. Alrighty, I’m going to wrap this up and once again get back to work. Take care, everyone! :)
PersonaPaper Writing Prompts WritingPrompts Lists Firsts Life Memories MemoryLane Journal Personal
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/home-office-workstation-office-336377/ by Unsplash