I'm Doing The 11-Question Challenge
I actually found this through allen0187 , and I enjoy filling out questionnaires. It's a good way to kill time and let others get to know you. I guess I am supposed to answer his questions, and post eleven of my own? I think you're supposed to tag the author of your eleven questions as well. Alrighty, let's give this a whirl! :)
1. Would you rather kiss a Dementor or look into the eyes of the Ghost Rider?
Ummm, I am going to assume they would both kill me lol? Neither. If I -had- to choose, whichever is like...less painful haha.
2. If your life is a tv series, what would it be?
Hmmm, I honestly don't know lol. Roseanne seems to be the most realistic choice, but my life isn't really that dramatic either haha. XD
3. Lose both toes or lose an eye and an ear?
4. Want sporting event would you like to watch live?
WWE, which I have done many times, and will be doing so at least three times this summer. :D
5. If you were to live forever doing just one chore the rest of your life, what would it be?
Laundry or dishes, I guess lol.
6. Related to question 5, what's one chore you wouldn't want to do ever?
I don't like doing any chores, but I get 'em done... but probably the dishes haha.
7. What would you write in your own tombstone?
Well that's morbid. But hmmmm, something upbeat or silly, just so my loved ones would have a reason to smile when visiting me.
8. Any person, living or dead, who would you like to high five?
Living - Shawn Michaels or Randy Orton.
Deceased - No doubt, my Daddy. I miss him so much.
9. Among the Three Stooges, Larry, Curly, and Moe, who would you rather be and why?
I have no idea, I didn't follow it like others... stop judging me lol.
10. Lights on or light off when you are doing the 'dirty deed'?
Welllll, that's personal. Moving on...
11. Any author of your choosing, who would you want to write the story of your in-laws' life?
I enjoy writing, so this is going to be an autobiography. :)
I did the best I could with those, especially since I'm tired and I don't typically answer questions such as number ten lol.
Alrighty, now here are my eleven questions, and you are welcome to fill them out (in your own post lol).
1. If you could attend any sporting event, concert, show, etc. -money being no object- what would it be?
2. What music group/band -already broken up- would you like to see get back together?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. What is one thing you would change about yourself, physical or personality wise?
5. If you could have one job for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Are you a shy or outgoing person?
7. What is one insect you absolutely hate?
8. Would you rather watch sports, play sports or both?
9. If you could meet one celebrity or athlete, who would it be?
10. Do you use social media?
11. What should you be doing right now?
Alrighty, I didn't want to do anything too personal, nor did I want to do the usual "favorite color, what time do you get up in the morning" stuff. I guess these questions are good enough lol.
I may come back for one more post. It depends on my laptop battery. Either way, I hope you are all doing well. Take care!
PersonaPaper ElevenQuestions ElevenQuestionChallenge Questions Challenge Questionnaire Fun Random Personal
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/checklist-lists-business-form-41335/ by Nemo