11 Question Challenge
This is an 11-Question Challenge that I read from a post of CoralLevang ‘s. The challenge is not simply to answer the questions and pass them on, but to answer the questions and write and new set. If you accept the challenge, please tag me so I’ll see your response.
My answers to CoralLevang ‘s questions:
1. If you could meet any historical figure from the past (dead), who would it be and why? Probably Voltaire. I just find his writing and his time interesting.
2. How do eat your steak cooked? I can’t eat steak anymore. It upsets my stomach.
3. What is your favorite movie of all-time? “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”
4. Who was your "first-kiss"? A boyfriend in high school.
5. Have you ever stolen something and not gotten caught? No.
6. Where were you born? Wisconsin
7. If you could sum up your life in three words, how would you describe it? Try, try again.
8. What is your worst habit? Unhealthful eating
9. What color are your eyes? Green
10. What is your biggest regret? Not finishing college
11. What is your greatest strength? Persistence
My questions for you to answer:
1. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
2. If money were no object, where would live?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Did you have a favorite instructor in college?
5. What was the last place you vacationed?
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
7. Do you have a favorite author?
8. Have you ever written fanfiction?
9. Did you ever meet any of your great-grandparents?
10. How old were you when you got your first job?
11. What was your favorite toy as a child?
©2015 Denise Longrie
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/question-question-mark-gold-634903/ by geralt