The 11-Question Challenge by CoralLevang
Saw this post by CoralLevang about an eleven-question challenge (read the full post here, http://www.personapaper.com/article/28254-the-11-question-challenge# ) . Now, if you know me, I'm a big time fan of challenges like this so I'm off to answer her eleven questions.
It is simple, answer the eleven questions posed by the creator of the post and then, at the end, pose your own eleven questions. Don't forget to tag the author of the eleven questions so he/she gets to see your answers. I'm taking on your questions CoralLevang !
1. If you could meet any historical figure from the past (dead), who would it be and why? Most likely it would be our country's national hero - Dr. Jose Rizal.
2. How do eat your steak cooked? Always medium-rare.
3. What is your favorite movie of all-time? Got a lot but I'd say 'The Godfather'.
4.Who was your "first-kiss"? Romantically speaking, that would be my first girl friend when I was ten, Cheryl!
5. Have you ever stolen something and not gotten caught? Yes.
6. Where were you born? At a local hospital here in Manila.
7. If you could sum up your life in three words, how would you describe it? Epic, spontaneous, and wait for it... le-gen-da-ry!!!
8. What is your worst habit? I procrastinate a lot!
9. What color are your eyes? Black like my soul!
10. What is your biggest regret? No regrets... and I intend to keep it that way.
11. What is your greatest strength? I always see the positive in every situation.
Here are my eleven questions:
1. Would you rather kiss a Dementor or look into the eyes of the Ghost Rider?
2. If your life is a tv series, what would it be?
3. Lose both toes or lose an eye and an ear?
4. Want sporting event would you like to watch live?
5. If you were to live forever doing just one chore the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Related to question 5, what's one chore you wouldn't want to do ever?
7. What would you write in your own tombstone?
8. Any person, living or dead, who would you like to high five?
9. Among the Three Stooges, Larry, Curly, and Moe, who would you rather be and why?
10. Lights on or light off when you are doing the 'dirty deed'?
11. Any author of your choosing, who would you want to write the story of your in-laws' life?
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/light-switch-switch-plate-37017/ by Nemo