Getting New Writing Jobs
I was offline for almost five months and I now I decided to get a new contract. I just received a full contract a few minutes ago and I am happy to commit to it. I want to share my happiness to everyone so I am writing the following tips for online workers who are on a job hunt these days. I thought this would help.
1. Make yourself available. Assess the number of hours when you would be free to do your tasks.
2. Assess your skill set. Be true in your assessment. Conduct a self-check whether you could do a task or not.
3. Sign up under the most popular job sites - the ones that are tested and proven,
4. Choose a job, and commit to it only when the contract is legitimate.
5. Persevere and be determined to do the job right. There is always a first time to everything and they're always hard.
5. Take care of your reputation. Turn yourself into one of the most sought-after contractors or not.
I hope this makes sense. Good luck to you!
AliCanary wrote on March 18, 2015, 8:58 AM
Sounds like very practical advice to me. Good luck with your new writing contract!1
scheng1 wrote on March 18, 2015, 9:33 AM
I am happy for you too. I have not tried to get online jobs before. My full time job is tiring enough.
Brillian wrote on March 18, 2015, 9:42 AM
Hi scheng1 I am happy to see you here. What are you up to nowadays? I am with Odesk. :)
FreyaYuki wrote on March 18, 2015, 12:02 PM
Congrats and good luck with your new job.
Brillian wrote on March 18, 2015, 10:29 PM
Hi FreyaYuki - Do you remember me? I am brilliant in Bubblews. I tried signing up with brilliant and it becomes brillian. hahaha Is there a way I can edit my username here?
FreyaYuki wrote on March 19, 2015, 6:24 AM
Ah, I think I do remember you from Bubblews. Hello I'm not sure if it's possible to change our usernames here but you can try asking MaeLou or elitecodex about it. They're the site admins.
scheng1 wrote on March 19, 2015, 8:31 AM
Working full time, and trying to go home on time. It is not always possible, and working overtime is without extra money.