Writing Prompt: 10 Things You Love To Do
Hey there, everyone. I found this writing prompt recently -I cannot remember when- and I wanted to give it a try. I am supposed to list ten things that I love to do. So here is my list. :)
- Spend time with my family and friends. I know that may sound corny to some people, but it definitely goes at the top of my list. :) I mean, I like my alone time, but I also like to spend time with my loved ones.
- I like to go out and have fun, like going shopping or to the park. Sometimes it's nice to just get out of the house, especially when the weather is nice.
- Obviously I enjoy watching the WWE. It's entertaining to me, fun to watch and just something that I love.
- Attend the WWE events and autograph signings. It's a feeling like no other, and I cannot wait to experience it again when I go to WWE Payback in May and WWE SummerSlam in August.
- Listen to music. I like to use music as background noise, or just a way to escape into my own little world haha.
- Watch movies or old television sitcoms. Probably for the same reasons I listed for listening to music; background noise and to just escape (or relax).
- Get online. I love that I can work from home, but I am referring to just kicking back; chatting with my friends, reading stuff, etc.
- Travel. It's not something that I get to do often, so maybe that's why I really enjoy it. :)
- Snap photos. Birthday parties, gathering with friends, traveling, WWE events; I love to bring out my camera and just capture the memories.
- Work on graphics/edits. I call 'em graphics; others these days call 'em edits. I mainly do WWE ones (and sometimes other stuff), and it's not as much as I used to...but it's still fun.
There we go, ten things I love to do. You are more than welcome to try out this writing prompt as your next post. :D I have two more assignments to finish so I am going to get going. See ya! :)
P.S. - I hit my first $2 on here! I probably could have done it sooner, but I cannot be in here all the time. I need to try a little harder during weekends where I do not have any plans. But still, I'm moving on up. ;) Thanks for reading and interacting with me, everyone!
Writing Prompt WritingPrompt 10ThingsILoveToDo ThingsILove Likes Interests Hobbies AboutMe Journal Personal
Image Credit » I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.