Answers Revealed Stories Told Later
As I fell asleep on the couch, I am late in writing. I will disclose the answer, though I will wait until later to give the full explanations, behind the statements, within the next seven days.
A recap of the options
- I joined a convent.
- I met President Ronald Reagan.
- I walked across a 15-ft. (4.57m) tightrope, 55-feet (16.76m) in the air, with my eyes closed.
How people voted
There were 10 responses.
- Seven people believed that number one was a lie-- nbaquero , crowntower , Kasman , valmnz , Ellis , PriscillaKing , and AliCanary .
- Three others -- SoonerDad3 , scheng1 , and wolfgirl569 -- believed that number three was the lie.
- No one guessed that number two could be the lie.
There is a definite "twist" to the stories, which I shall tell soon and have photos to share. But I did want to get the answer revealed. Some might even argue that all three were lies, once the stories are told.
- I was a member of an order of nuns, joining "the convent" for over six months.
- I have, indeed, walked a tightrope 55-feet in the air with my eyes closed.
- Though I have served in uniform with President Ronald Reagan as my Commander-in-Chief, I did not have the honor of meeting my favorite President. It was not for lack of my trying.
Thank you to all for playing. Thanks again to allen0187 for the meme.
I'll look forward to sharing more later on this week!
© Coral Levang, 2015
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/hands-offer-response-consulting-460872/ by geralt