The 'Truth and Lie' writing game - my version!
The rules are very simple:
1) Write three statements about yourself - two of which are true and one of which is a lie;
2) Those who take part shall decide which is true and which is not and leave their guesses (and perhaps comment on their reasoning);
3) If you decide to write your own version of this 'Truth or Lie' game you should tag the person whose lead you are following and also use this tag for the game - TwoTruthsOneLie
4) After a certain time has elapsed (24-48 hours) write another post revealing which statement is the lie.
However you all know me and you know I couldn't just leave it at that! So I have decided to do it all in one post and give you the answer as well as the statements.
You are still free to leave comments and guesses but when you get fed-up guessing them simply click on the button and you will be put out of your misery with the revelation of the lying statement!
So here they are - two truths and one lie about me :
1) I was born in a hospital with the unsavoury name of 'Rottenrow';
2) I once kissed a giraffe;
3) I have walked the length of Scotland from north to south.
Bet that has put all your minds racing! When you get fed up guessing just CLICK HERE FOR THE REVEAL .
INTERESTING FACT: Did you know that Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliaphobia is the fear of long words?
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/truth-lie-street-sign-contrast-257160/ by geralt